It’s not uncommon to find out how many of the worlds most successful businesses and family are connected with some of the world’s most prolific criminals. Don’t worry, the video below won’t go too far into the details.
10 Richest Criminals of All Time
- Alphonse Capone: Earned over One Billion Dollars Annually (adjusted for inflation to 2018). Trafficking in Controlled Substances.
- Susumu Ishii: Japanese Yakuza, worth over Four Billion Dollars in the 1980s. Connected to the President George Bush family.
- Loena Helmsley: Worth over 8 Billion Dollars. Real Estate, Extortion, Tax Evasion
- Carlos Enrique Lehder Rivas: Worth over 3 Billion Dollars, Drug Lord
- Khun Sa: Worth over 5 Billion Dollars, Opium Production, Golden Triangle, The Opium King, Controlled half of the heroin trade in New York City for 20 years.
- The Ochoa Brothers: Over 6 Billion Dollars, South American drug lords.
- Viktor Bout: Over 6 Billion Dollars, Weapon Trafficking, Russia to Africa, The Merchant of Death
- Dawood Ibrahim: Over 6 Billion Dollars, Scammer, Mumbai Serial Bomber, International Terrorist
- Pablo Escobar: Over 30 Billion Dollars, South American Drug Lord
- Amado Carrillo Fuentes: Over 25 Billion Dollars, Mexican Drug Lord