Cocaine is one of the most addictive drugs in the world and is the basis of the drug known as crack cocaine. The cocaine trade is an 80+ billion dollar per year industry.
High On Cocaine Documentary
- Cocaine can sell for 175,000.00 per kilo if broken down and sold at the street level.
- Users contend that cocaine offers a euphoric feel with an intense rush that keeps users wanting more.
- For some people, cocaine is an essential part of a good night out partying.
- Cocaine is a highly contaminative substance. 90% of all money is contaminate with cocaine.
- The drug is made more dangerous when dealers mix the drug the increase their quantity. When it enters the U.S. it is pure, but when police find it on the street level it is always mixed with other substances to stretch the amount and profit margins.
- Snorting cocaine causes nasal damage. People are walking around with multiple holes in their noses. There are medical treatments available for people who need reconstructive surgery to close nose perforations.